Welcome to Aesthetic Dentistry, Dental Care for your entire family in Anderson, SC
Finding the right dentist for your family can be a struggle! Luckily, we have the solution for you. Aesthetic Dentistry, the practice of James M. Groeber, DDS, provides high quality, holistic dental care for patients of all ages. For those in Anderson, S.C., and the surrounding areas, Dr. Groeber is here for all your family dental care needs.
We are conveniently located across from Westside High School and near SC-28. Dr. Groeber and the team at Aesthetic Dentistry give your family’s comfort and satisfaction top priority. We offer each patient a personalized treatment experience that many struggle to find at other dental practices. We are committed to patient centered care. This means that we take the time to get to know you, your goals, and your lifestyle to recommend the correct course of treatment. We consider it our personal honor to be here to provide you with the information, support, and personal attention you deserve.
Some of the many treatments we provide for you:
- Emergency care: We know that sometimes, the worst can happen, whether that’s a broken tooth or a painful infection. When it does, we believe it’s best to receive care from the dentist you know and trust. That’s why we provide our patients with excellent advice, last minute scheduled appointments, and compassionate care.
- CEREC: Gone are the days of waiting weeks to get a permanent crown in place! With CEREC technology, we can get you a beautifully made, natural looking crown, in just hours.
- Veneers: This cosmetic dental procedure can cover an array of issues, from badly stained teeth to chips and minor misalignment. You can have the Hollywood smile you’ve always dreamed of!
- Sleep apnea treatment: Do you struggle with staying asleep at night or keep others in your house awake at night with your snoring? If you have been diagnosed with sleep apnea, we provide a treatment alternative to noisy CPAP machines.
- Neuromuscular dentistry: This type of dentistry moves beyond just caring for your teeth and diagnoses and treats problems with the muscle and bone structure of your jaw. This can help make chronic pain in the head, neck, shoulders and back a thing of the past!
- Orthodontic care: No matter your age, from the very young to the more mature patient, we can provide you with alternatives to traditional metal braces that will align your teeth, and jaw.
- Mercury safe dentistry: We want each person to have a healthy and attractive smile. We believe that metal fillings that include mercury do not fit this goal. That’s why we help patients remove old amalgam fillings as well as only use mercury-free fillings.
Reasons Aesthetic Dentistry is the right place for your family’s dental care:
- Affordable: We endeavor to ensure that everyone can receive the dental services they deserve. This means we accept many insurance plans (including Medicaid) and payment options such as CareCredit. We are happy to help ensure that you get the most out of your insurance benefits.
- Amenities: We provide patients with services to help enhance their comfort and reduce anxiety. This includes things like our free Wi-Fi, complimentary beverage bar, massage pads, and other things!
- Holistic: This goes beyond just our mercury-free practices and means that we focus on the connection between your oral health and your overall physical wellbeing. We believe that the body acts in harmony and strive to help you achieve your best level of health.
- Convenient: Not only do we provide care for the entire family, but we offer many services that other dental practices refer patients out for. We believe this not only helps make your life more convenient but also helps ease dental anxiety.
- Individualized care: We believe in the uniqueness of each patient. The treatment that works for one patient, or a hundred patients, might not be the treatment that works for you. We work towards crafting personalized treatment plans that specifically target your needs.
Quality dentistry is at your fingertips. We can set you on the path to a healthy and happy smile, and an enhanced sense of physical wellbeing. We are proud to offer Greenville County and Belton, SC residents assistance with all their dental needs in addition to our Anderson family! Call (864) 216-7997 today to schedule your visit with Dr. Groeber. We look forward to welcoming you to your new dental home!