Nutrition, genetics, and aging can all impact the appearance of your teeth. Over time, many factors can contribute the fading of your once-pearly whites to a less than desirable shade of yellow. The good news is that cosmetic dentistry is more accessible than ever and teeth whitening is one of the easiest ways to give your smile a dramatic boost. At Anderson Aesthetic & Family Dentistry in Anderson, SC we provide the KoR Whitening System, which is known for providing truly remarkable long-term results. If you’d like to learn more about the KoR bleaching system, we invite you to call us today at 846-224-7812.
The KoR Whitening difference
The KoR Whitening system uses high strength peroxide whitening gels, like many other teeth whitening methods. The difference with KoR and its results lies in the refrigeration of its high potency gels.
All whitening gels are inherently chemically unstable which can make them less effective when exposed to different temperatures or other environmental factors. By refrigeration the whitening gel, the KoR system ensures that there is no degradation due to changes in temperature during transport or storage.
In addition to refrigeration, KoR’s bleaching gels also contain desensitizers which help to minimize the post-whitening sensitivity to cold drinks which is common after whitening treatment.
Benefits of KoR Whitening
- KoR whitening helps restore the tooth’s ability to absorb oxygen, removing and dissolving stain molecules deep in the tooth.
- KoR whitening allows for easy and periodic at home maintenance to keep the smile whiter longer.
- KoR whitening is the only method that keeps its gel refrigerated constantly from the date of manufacture to ensure an effective treatment.
- KoR whitening is proven to even be effective on difficult tetracycline stains.
- KoR whitening cuts down on tooth sensitivity, making the procedure comfortable and safe.
Are you ready to make a beautiful change to your smile? If so, you should call the team at Anderson Aesthetic & Family Dentistry today to schedule your consultation for KoR whitening. During the appointment, we can determine whether the KoR in-office or at-home whitening system is the best method for you. We look forward to meeting you.